Machine wash: for moderately soiled load of 4–5 kg, use 40 g of laundry detergent (2 flat measure spoons); for heavily soiled load – 60 g (2 heaped measure spoons).
Hand wash: for moderately soiled clothes, use 20 g of laundry detergent (1 flat measure spoon); for heavily soiled clothes – 40 g (2 flat measure spoons).
The detergent is suitable for all types of delicate fabrics, including wool, silk, lace, velvet, chiffon, guipure, synthetic and other materials.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Use as directed. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with a lot of water. The detergent is active with any water hardness.
• Follow recommendations on the garments’ care labels and in the washing machine manual.
• Wash wool at 30°C only, delicates - at 30–60°C. When washing by hand, do not soak wool and silk for a long time, do not rub the fabric against itself.
• Separate your laundry by color, fabric type and dirtiness before washing.
• Do not overload the washing machine drum.